Mazda UK has underlined its commitment to the corporate market with the launch of an Aftersales Fleet Charter highlighting numerous benefits company car drivers can expect during a routine service or in the event of a vehicle being off the road.
The brand’s 135 franchise dealers are now being invited to sign-up to the Charter to officially confirm what fleets and company car drivers can expect in terms of service levels.
The new Aftersales Fleet Charter comprises the following elements:
- A maximum lead time of five working days for routine servicing
- Use of the long-established epyx 1Link system for service booking acceptance
- Vehicle collection and delivery if service pre-booked within a 20-minute radius of the Mazda dealer
- Loan car or hire car if a driver’s Mazda cannot be repaired within 48 hours
- Free wash and vacuum with every pre-booked service
- Free fitting of bulbs and wipers at the time of the service (if less than 0.3 hours fitting time)
- Free vehicle health check with written report
- Free vehicle software updates
- Digital Service Record printout detailing the service carried out
- Review with driver/fleet owner of all service and repair work carried out
- Only genuine Mazda parts fitted
- Consumables and sundries supplied free of charge
- No charge for disposal of replacement parts and environmental waste
- Waiting area available with free Wi-Fi
- Free coffee/tea/cold drinks available in waiting area.
Mazda UK achieved more than 19,000 fleet sales last year – a 22 per cent year-on-year increase and marking a trebling of corporate business in the last three years.
New car fleet sales now account for around 43% of Mazda UK’s sales and therefore, said Head of Fleet Steve Tomlinson: “It has never been more important that we, as a manufacturer and a dealer network, offer the levels of aftersales service that company car drivers expect.
“One area that will help convince fleet managers to incorporate Mazda on company car choice lists and drivers to consider our cars is the new Charter, which clearly establishes what can be expected during a routine service or in the event of a vehicle being off the road”.
“As a result, we can communicate to fleet decision-makers and company car drivers an even more compelling reason to choose Mazda.”
He continued: “More than 80 of our dealers have already signed up to the Charter and we are confident the rest of the network will follow suit. It is our belief that the majority of the items in the Charter are already being offered by the entire dealer network.”