Mazda Motors UK Ltd can not be held responsible for the information posted here by individuals in the form of User Generated Content (UGC). Mazda Motors UK Ltd does not warrant, in any respect, the accuracy or reliability of any of the information posted. Any recommendation, content or information referred to as UGC is used by you at your own risk.
We welcome your thoughts. However, the views expressed by our audience and posted to this site are those of individuals, and not those of Mazda Motors UK Ltd.
Mazda Motors UK Ltd retains the right to edit, delete, update or otherwise alter content (UGC) in any way, at its discretion.
Mazda Motors UK Ltd reserves the right to delete, remove, or suspend the whole or any part of any content (UGC) without notice and without incurring any liability. If you find any objectionable or offensive content (UGC), please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By posting to this site (UGC), you grant Mazda Motors UK Ltd a perpetual, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, reproduce, publish, distribute and display any content (UGC) you submit.
You may use the content (UGC) section only to post content that is proper and appropriate, and must not:
– Post defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, or otherwise objectionable content (UGC);
– Post content that violates the legal rights of others, including material containing the intellectual property rights of third parties;
– Delete legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any content that is posted;
– Falsify the origin of content (UGC);
– Contribute content with the intention of committing or promoting illegal acts;
– Use inappropriate, vulgar or offensive user names;
– Post personal or other sensitive information that could leave users susceptible to fraud;
– Post content (UGC) languages other than English.
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other materials on the site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Mazda Motors UK Ltd or other third parties (except where expressively licenced by the Creative Commons Licence). Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Mazda Motors UK Ltd is prohibited.
The Mazda name, logos and devices are owned by Mazda Motors UK Ltd or by the parent companies of Mazda Motors UK Ltd. No permission is given by Mazda UK in respect of the use of any such trade marks, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the trade mark owner’s rights.
These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and any disputes shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.