It’s not a celebration without a giveaway to Mazda fans. That’s why we’re giving away x5 specially made decks of Mazda cards – showcasing our most legendary and recent models.
If you want to win you need to know your Mazdas. To enter the competition, you must correctly guess the card which has a better stat than the main card from one of our categories. The categories are: top speed, power, most recent production year, and kerb weight.
Winners will be randomly selected from Facebook and Twitter.
Entrants must be 21 years and over.
Mazda cards – November 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Mazda cards competition which will run from 21st November 2020 – 23rd November 2020.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, from 21st November 2020 – 11:59PM 23rd November 2020 you need to: correctly guess the card which has a better stat than the main card from one of our categories
a) The competition winners will be notified by email by 11am on 24th November 2020 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If the winner hasn’t responded by 5pm 5th December 2020, the prize will be forfeited.
4. Prize is open to UK mainland residents aged 21 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the prize.
5. The Entrant must be a resident in the UK. If the promoter discovers that an entrant is ineligible, they will be immediately disqualified.
6. Eligibility applies to UK mainland addresses only
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Prize includes: x1 100 Years of Mazda card decks to x5 winners.
9. Mazda reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
10. The competition promoter is Mazda Motors UK.
11. There is no entry fee to enter the competition.
12. The Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. Prizes will be fulfilled by Mazda Motors UK. Victory Way, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6DT
14. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize will be awarded to the winner only and is not transferable to third parties.